Coronavirus Special Assistance Scheme – AAPY, ATMC, IIBIT, MIT
Special assistance in the form of tuition fee relief, for students impacted by coronavirus.
Federation University will provide assistance to support eligible students studying on-shore through our partner providers in Adelaide, Melbourne and Sydney, who have been impacted by a reduced income due to reduction in or loss of employment as a result of the impacts of COVID-19.
This assistance scheme does not apply to students enrolled at Ballarat, Berwick, Brisbane or Gippsland campuses, including those enrolled via flexible delivery and ODL. Students enrolled at these locations should view information here.
Your eligibility for support will be assessed on your individual needs and circumstances and the following criteria:
- you are experiencing financial hardship due to the need to self-isolate
- you have had your hours of employment reduced as a result of the pandemic
- you are unable to work due to required self-isolation and have limited or no provision of personal or annual leave
Assistance may include:
- up to $1,500 in tuition fee relief, applied to your semester one 2020 fees
- Student Tuition Fee due-date extensions
How to apply
Start your application. Log in using your Federation University student ID and password.
We have a team of staff reviewing applications, and will respond as quickly as possible.