Prize draw terms and conditions
Method of entry:
Entry is open to students who meet the Higher Education Participation and Partnerships Program (HEPPP) eligibility criteria. Entrants need to be either;
- An Undergraduate (UG) Domestic Continuing Federation University Student based at a Victorian or Online campus or;
- An Undergraduate (UG) Domestic Prospective Federation University student who has received an offer for 2022 at a Victorian or Online campus.
- From regional Australia or;
- From remote Australia or;
- Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander or;
- From low SES backgrounds.
Continuing and commencing UG domestic students will be notified by email that they have been automatically entered into the draw.
Students who have yet to accept their offer, or enrol, have been advised by SMS and email. Accepting their offer and enrolling will automatically enter them into the draw.
Closing Dates :
- UG Domestic Continuing Federation University Students last day to re-enrol and enter into the draw is February 7, 2022
- UG Domestic Prospective Federation University students last day to accept their offer, enrol and enter into the draw is Wednesday 23 February 2022.
Date and method of the draw: The draw will be conducted on Thursday February 24. The winner will be identified through a random computer-generated draw.
Publication of winner names: Winners will be notified in writing via email. The names of all winners will be published online via the Federation Current Students Facebook page once the prize has been claimed. Names can be withheld upon request.
Number of Prizes: 10 HP Probook 430 each valued at $1,000.
Unclaimed prizes: If any prizes are unclaimed for a period of two months after the draw, the prize will be reallocated into future prize draws, scholarships or grants.