Kaspersky Antivirus Error
If you have Kaspersky Antivirus installed on your device may receive an 'OnReady State' error when trying to access my Student Centre.
The error is due to the Kaspersky extension not being enabled within your browser.
To enable extension in both Firefox and Chrome use the steps below:
To enable the Kaspersky extension in Chrome:
- Open a Chrome window.
- In the upper right corner, click the Customize and Control icon.
- Select More Tools > Extensions.
- Locate the Kaspersky extension and check Enabled.
To enable the Kaspersky extension in Firefox:
- Open a Firefox window.
- In the upper right corner, click the Open Menu (hamburger) icon.
- Select Add-ons.
- Select Extensions on the left.
- Locate the Kaspersky extension and click the Enable button.
Once the Kaspersky extension has been enabled, you should be able to access my Student Centre.
Contact the IT Help on 1800 FED UNI (1800 333 864) if you receive any further errors.