How to use my Student Centre (mySC)

my Student Centre (mySC) is an online system which allows you to manage your administrative needs whilst studying at Federation University Australia (FedUni).

Ask FedUni

If the answer to your enquiry is not above you can submit an enquiry online.

Current students can log in so you don't need to include information we already know about you.

If you have any system issues (eg logging on) please log a job with the Service Desk or call 5327 9999.

In system support

Support tile

For support and help when logged in to my Student Centre select the Support tile as pictured at left.

  • Link to mySC Support page
  • Link to IT Support Service Now

Important links tile

The Important links tile pictured provides links to:

  • Support for Students (Starting at FedUni, Life on Campus, Essential info, Support and services, Learning and study and more)
  • Higher Ed Assessment Category (how to access your results, academic transcript request form, GPA)
  • FedUni Graduations (information on ceremony, transcripts and more)
  • Scholarships, bursaries and grants
  • Moodle
  • Student Webmail


I can't see the menu on my phone

My device is slow or unresponsive.

Using the back button and saving your changes.

Allowing pop-ups to view PDF transcripts on your device.

my Alumni Centre resources and help