Federation University has teamed up with UniSport Australia and Sport Australia to encourage students and staff at Federation University to commit to 30 minutes of activity every day through UniMoves. It is more important now than ever for everyone to keep active and maintain good physical fitness and mental health.
What is FedMoves?
Designed to help you improve your health by syncing with other devices and apps to combine all your data on one platform, you can track your total wellness through MOVEs which measure all types of activities. Enter challenges or just try to keep moving more than the week before.
Let’s become the most active uni in Australia!
Download FedMoves now and join the movement!
10 reasons to use the FedMoves app
- Great way to keep active while studying or working from home.
- Access your personalised workouts and track your progress.
- Syncs with other apps such as Strava, Apple Health, Fitbit, Garmin, MyFitnessPal, MapMyFitness, etc.
- Video instruction on how to do each exercise correctly.
- Keep track of all your body measurements (weight, body fat, blood pressure, etc.) and check your progress.
- See your personal records and leaderboard to keep you motivated.
- Join challenges, train and improve your challenge ranking in real time.
- Exercise can decrease your levels of stress and improve academic performance.
- Stay connected with other Fed students.
- Win free stuff!
How active are you based on the recommended daily guidelines?
- Low Active: 0-499 MOVEs
- Moderately Active: 500-749 MOVEs
- Active: 750-999 MOVEs
- Very Active: Over 1000 MOVEs