Federation University has teamed up with UniSport Australia and Sport Australia to encourage staff and students at Federation University to commit to 30mins of activity every day through UniMoves.
What is FedMoves?
Designed to help you improve your health by syncing with other devices and apps to combine all your data on one platform, you can track your total wellness through MOVEs which measure all types of activities. Enter challenges or just try to keep moving more than the week before.
The new Health and Fitness Centre equipment in Mt Helen can be scanned by the FedMoves app so you can track your workout and keep a record of your progress.
Get ready to…
- Track your activity levels
- Track your workouts in the gym (if that’s your thing)
- Challenge your mates to see who moves more
- Access awesome on campus activities
- Join on campus challenges
- Find out about the latest events
- Win free stuff
What does getting active mean to you?
- Decrease your levels of stress
- Improve your academic performance
- Become more creative and have more energy
- Have some fun while getting fit
- And much more