The Academic Skills and Knowledge (ASK) service supports students with their development of study skills. Comprised of experienced Student Academic Leaders, the ASK team is there to help answer any question a student has during their undergraduate degree - from referencing to finding a booklist.
The ASK service is available to any Federation student, no matter where you're studying.
Student Academic Leaders can provide assistance in the following areas:
- Digital literacy (email, Moodle, Turnitin)
- Interpreting assignment topics
- Assignment structure
- Academic writing
- Exam preparation
- Study skills (time management, oral presentations)
- Referral to other services
Visit the Library in Brisbane or contact the desk on the details below.
Brisbane ASK service contact details
- Phone: 617 3727 3355
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org