Domestic students

You are a domestic student if you're an Australian citizen, an Australian permanent resident, a New Zealand citizen, or an Australian humanitarian visa holder.

The tuition fees that you are charged to study at FedUni will depend on whether you have a Commonwealth Supported Place or a full fee paying place, the program you study and the year which you commenced that program.

Commonwealth supported place

A Commonwealth Supported Place (CSP) is a higher education place available to eligible domestic students which is subsidised by the Australian Government. For further information and details on how to calculate your Student Contribution Amount please visit our Commonwealth supported place page.

Fee-paying place

A domestic fee-paying place is one for which the University does not receive any government funding. For further information about fee-paying places and program tuition fees please visit our Fee-paying page.

Non-award tuition fees

Non-award study refers to enrolment in courses which do not count towards a formal award program at FedUni. For further information about non-award study and tuition fees please visit our tuition fee page.