Destination Australia Scholarships
|Opening Soon||November/December 2020||TBA|
Destination Australia Scholarships are funded by the Commonwealth Government, and are designed to attract and support students who choose to live and study in regional communities. Both international and domestic students are eligible to apply for one of these scholarships.
Please note that Destination Australia Scholarships for commencement in 2021 will open November/December 2020.
For more information visit Destination Australia website.
Number of awards available
$15,000 per year, paid in two instalments of $7,500
To be eligible for a Destination Australia scholarship you must be:
- Living in a regional area on an ongoing basis throughout your course
- A new student at Federation University (Commencing in 2021)
- Enrolled at a regional campus of Federation University (Ballarat, Gippsland or Wimmera)
- Enrolled in a course that is fully-delivered in face-to-face mode at a regional campus
- Studying at a qualification level from Certificate 4 to PhD
- In possession of a valid student visa (if an international student)
Domestic and International (International students must have a current student visa to be eligible to apply)
Level of study
- Certificate IV
- Accredited diploma
- Advanced diploma or associate degree
- Bachelor degree
- Bachelors honours degree
- Graduate certificate or graduate diploma
- Masters or doctoral degrees
Applications will be assessed based on both the above eligibility criteria, and on criteria which may differ based on the level of study of applicants. Full assessment criteria will be provided once scholarships open for applications.
How to apply
Applications will be available November/December 2020