Career Accelerate Program
The Career Accelerate Program (CAP) is a professional development program that assists students in developing employability skills. It is a program that is available to all FedUni students and is a compulsory requirement to be eligible for an IPP placement.
CAP encompasses topics such as:
- Understanding yourself and others as professionals.
- Values exploration and skills assessment.
- Workplace rights and responsibilities.
- Career assessment and development of an action plan.
- Cover letter, resume and LinkedIn workshops.
For more information please contact the Student Development and Employability team on 5327 9910 or email email@example.com