How to apply: Powercor Scholarships
Go to Scholarships and Grants to apply
- Available for:
Domestic TAFE female students undertaking a Certificate II in Electrotechnology (Career Start) considering a career in the electrical industry. The scholarship aims to motivate and encourage females to consider a career in the electrical industry.
- Read the Selection and Administration Guidelines to check your eligibility.
- Enter your information into the Scholarships & Grants Application System.
- Answer the Foundation scholarship question:
If successful, a Foundation Scholarship will support your academic study and life / career plans. In no more than 300 words, let us know about your vision / goals for yourself both now and in the long term. This needs to demonstrate a commitment to study and willingness to develop a career within the electrical industry.
- Provide a copy of your up to date resume
- Provide one written reference
If you are unsure what to provide in a written reference, please refer to the example reference.
Please do not provide contact details only for referees. Only written references will be accepted
References will be accepted from an employer, lecturer, colleague, friend etc.
References cannot be from a family member
Applicants who do not provide the above information by the closing date will be ineligible.
Please note that following applications closing, interviews will be held with Powercor:-
- A phone interview for short-listed candidates; and
- An interview with the short-listed candidates.