How to apply: HDR Scholarships
Applications open: 6 January, 2020
Applications close: 28 February, 2020
- Available for:
Domestic, CALD, migrant, refugee, international Higher Degree by Research candidates enrolled at Federation University.
- Read the Selection and Administration Guidelines to check your eligibility.
- Enter your information into KickStart.
If you have previously completed KickStart, you are not required to complete it again.
If you need to update details from KickStart, please contact the Scholarships office – firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Answer the Foundation scholarship question,
' If successful, a Foundation Scholarship will support your academic study and life / career plans'. In no more than 300 words, let us know about your vision / goals for yourself both now and in the long term.
- Provide two written references If you are unsure what to provide in a written reference, please refer to the example reference.
Please do not provide contact details only for referees. Only written references will be accepted
One reference must be from the candidate’s Principal Supervisor.
References will be accepted from an employer, lecturer, colleague, friend etc.
References cannot be from a family member
- Provide a completion plan using the completion plan template. The completion plan must be signed off by a Supervisor.
Applicants who do not provide the above information by the closing date will be ineligible.