Downer Engineering Scholarship
The Downer Engineering Scholarships will be available for domestic undergraduate (including honours) students who are undertaking the Bachelor of Engineering with a major in Mining in the third or fourth year of their program, to the value of $10,000 each.
All applicants should ensure they complete the following steps:
- Complete KickStart;
- Answer the additional question on how a Foundation scholarship might assist, that demonstrates the personal characteristics and attributes that you consider necessary to succeed within the mining industry and examples from your daily life. While academic performance will be assessed as part of the selection process, Downer are looking for people with the right attitude and behaviours to compliment their team and grow their business;
- Provide two written references - one academic and one employer (if possible); and
- Provide evidence of a credit GPA or equivalent in the previous 12 month period.
All references and evidence should be emailed to email@example.com before the closing date.
Applications close Friday 5 April, 2019
Please note that following applications closing, interviews will be held with Downer employees:-
- A phone interview for short-listed candidates; and
- An interview with the short-listed candidates.
Please read the selection and administration guidelines.
There are 4 scholarships available in 2019.
Downer designs, builds and sustains assets, infrastructure and facilities and we are the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand.
With a history dating back over 150 years, Downer is listed on the Australian Securities Exchange and New Zealand Stock Exchange. We are an ASX 100 Company that also owns 88 per cent of Spotless Group Holdings Limited.
Our Purpose is to create and sustain the modern environment by building trusted relationships with our customers.
Our Promise is to work closely with our customers to help them succeed, using world-leading insights and solutions.