Collier Charitable Fund Scholarships
- Category Foundation
- Location Ballarat; Wimmera
- Annual value $1,000
- Open date 17/01/2022
- Close date 04/03/2022
- Study sector TAFE
- Study level Certificate; Diploma
- Student type Domestic
- Student status Continuing; New / commencing
Additional eligibility criteria
- Experienced homelessness in the last 5 years
- Must have a reference / referral from a service provider, support worker, case worker or case manager
- Scholarships available 35
How to apply
Apply directly through our Scholarships and Grants portal.
About Collier Charitable Fund
The Collier Charitable Fund is a perpetual charitable trust that was established in 1954 by Alice, Annette and Edith Collier, three Melbourne sisters, as a way to continue, in perpetuity, their lifelong practice of generous support of charities and of the disadvantaged. Since then, the Trustees of the Fund have been making grants from the Fund's income each year to many worthwhile organisations and projects in Victoria and around Australia. The total value of grants made to date exceeds $107 million.
In 2022 the Collier Charitable Fund have generously given $35,000 towards scholarships for our students who have experienced homelessness in the Ballarat region.