We believe everyone has the right to access tertiary education, but there are many challenges which put university out of reach for many, particularly those from regional and remote communities or from a low socio-economic status. FedUni is focused on enabling and empowering students to aspire to commence, continue, and complete their studies.
Through stronger engagement with our individual donors, alumni, staff, Trusts and Foundations we aim to increase the contribution that philanthropy makes to our students, our research and the University’s overall development.
Our donors enable us to assist students whose needs go beyond what our regular student support and government funding programs can offer, and develop facilities and programs to support teaching, research and learning.
- Raise awareness of the Federation University Australia Foundation.
- Establish an Advancement Team to grow the fundraising function at FedUni and to identify and engage with potential donors to support our students, research and the development of the University.
- Build a culture of giving with students, staff, alumni, and industry and community partners.
- Create, promote and celebrate University and Faculty stories of success made possible through donors.
- Develop increased opportunities and ways for individual donors, trusts and foundations to support FedUni.