ZHAO, Xue Rong
Master of Business Administration
Red Consulting Group
What are some of your career highlights?
- Ensure proper and accurate communication with current and potential students.
- As positive first impression is critical to the student experience.
- Successfully providing support for students with the best consultation and agreed service standards.
Describe the most enjoyable and challenging aspects of your job:
- I enjoy my job because it allows me to work and interact with everyone involved in and out of the organisation, including students, lecturers, college administrators, etc.
- The most challenging is to solve unexpected problems within the quickest time frame.
What are your strongest memories while you were studying at the University?
- Meeting new friends from very diverse background
- The programme is a good and important source of sharing of experiences from my fellow classmates.
- Learned to face challenges head-on, react with creative approaches and turn the challenges into opportunities.
Do you have any advice about life after study to pass on to current students?
- Setting sharp and clearly defined goals, and creating your plan and review yours goals daily.
- Set your priorities.
- Stay positive and be graceful when you face challenges and mistakes.
- Be humble and stay open – minded and constantly look for better and more efficient solution.