Master of Business Administration
Executive Director, Vocational Education & Training (VET)
Federation University Australia
What are some of your career highlights?
- Presenting to the Duke of Edinburgh on his Australian visit in 2000.
- Addressing delegates at the Committee for Economic Development of Australia (CEDA) conference in 2001.
- Germany assignment in 1998
Describe the most enjoyable and challenging aspects of your job:
- Being able to contribute to the learning, education and knowledge of our community in Vocational Education and Training.
- Building a sustainable TAFE division within the University.
- Managing a complex business through a significant changing environment.
What are your strongest memories while you were studying at the University of Ballarat?
- Good red wine at our study group sessions
- Great discussions with other students and teachers
- Heavy assessment loads.
Do you have any advice about life after study to pass on to current students?
- Use your new found knowledge to advantage
- Continue life long learning.