LOO Eunice Sui Mei
Master of Business Administration
HR Business Partner
Dell Global Business Centre
What are some of your career highlights?
- Having the opportunity to grow & enhance my HR career here in Dell. After being in Talent Acquisition for 7 years, I'm started my new journey as a HR Generalist and then HR Business Partner.
Describe the most enjoyable and challenging aspects of your job:
- The best part being as a HR Business Partner is that I have a direct client relationship with the business I'm supporting in developing & executing HR strategy for global Dell Services businesses.
- Challenging and yet exciting in the sense that how can I as a HR Business Partner align HR strategies with the business.
What are your strongest memories while you were studying at the University?
- Definitely my teammates! We stick together through thick & thin. We had fun and enjoyed every moment of the course.
Do you have any advice about life after study to pass on to current students?
- Don't stop learning. Life should be an exciting journey full of continued learning experience.
- Focus on what you do.
- Enjoy what you do best!