KHOR, Carren Ling Ying
Master of Business Administration
What are some of your career highlights?
- Being the team leader in the company and need manage the people to practice teamwork and knowledge sharing among team members
- Provide training and guide subordinate in order to get their job done with minimum error
- Be part of key person in the system implementation for improve the operation process
Describe the most enjoyable and challenging aspects of your job
I love my job because it provides flexibility and enable me to work independent. It helps me to gain working experience in term of knowledge and skills
- Provides necessary documents in the limited time frame.
- Meeting the subordinate who refuse to change and adapt to dynamic environment
What are your strongest memories while you were studying at Federation University Australia?
- Knowing new friends and understanding their different culture especially international student
- Having strong support from program officer and lecturers.
Do you have any advice about life after study to pass on to current students?
- Study smart with good time management
- Treat the challenges as an opportunity during hard time
- Learning how to manage problem when faces some issues or problems