Location: Camp Street Campus
Time: After hours and/or weekends
Cost: TBA (2017 was $100)
Discover or recover your writing voice in our creative writing workshops. These offer you the space and support to get your creative writing flowing.
- Introduction to Creative Writing
- Creative recovery through Writing
- Ekphrastic Writing
- Writing Memoir
Previous workshop participants have said…
- You have made this re-engagement in writing a complete joy!
- I just wanted to say thank you for making me a better thinker and writer.
- I feel the workshops gave me a pathway back to myself – I have recovered my creative voice.
- Thanks for the “chair glue” Annette – I am learning to dedicate time to my great passion for writing instead of just daydreaming about getting published.
Meet the workshop facilitator
Annette Chappell teaches creative writing in educational settings and in leading community-based writing workshops. Her goal is to enable writers to discover or recover their ‘writing voice’, and to celebrate language as a powerful artistic medium. She facilitates a workshop approach with activities to re-engage you with your unique writer identity, add practical strategies to your writing ‘toolbox’ and provide a taste of writing in different creative genres.
Register your interest
Please send us an email indicating which short course you wish to undertake, and we will let you know when it is next scheduled.