Critical incident 19/10/21
Berwick campus is closed under current Victorian Government lockdown restrictions. Click here for more information.

Circuit Court House

1859

The former Ballarat Circuit Court House closed in c1868. It then became the first site of technical education in Australia when the Ballarat School of Mines opened on 26 of October, 1870.

Black and white photograph of the Circuit Court House Ballarat in 1859

Federation University Historical Collection