Keeping our members COVID safe
In accordance with the Victorian Government, Aquatics & Recreation Victoria and Life Saving Victoria guidelines, the following conditions will apply:
- If you are unwell, you must not visit the centre
- Federation Health, Sports and Aquatic Centre is required to follow the vaccine mandate as issued by the Government. All patrons aged 16 and above will be required to present proof of their fully vaccinated status prior to entering Federation Health, Sports and Aquatic Centre. Vaccination certificates can be linked to your Service Victoria check in app or downloaded from the Medicare app.
- You must comply with QR scanning via your smart phone for contact tracing
- Face masks are to be worn for anyone 12 years and older, unless for lawful exception. You are not required to wear a face mask whilst undertaking strenuous exercise or swimming in the pool, you are however required to carry a face mask so you can wear it before or after.
- A maximum of 75 patrons are allowed in the pool area at once and where possible it is requested that only one parent/guardian attend with child/ren
- Social distancing of 1.5 metres must be maintained at all times
- A no towel, no visit policy will apply
- All gym equipment must be cleaned after use
- Change rooms and showers have reopened
Please note: All patrons aged 16 and above will be required to present proof of their fully vaccinated status prior to entering the Federation Health, Sports and Aquatic Centre.
Registering your visit
All visitors are required to report to the Federation Health, Sports and Aquatic Centre staff upon entry. Please scan the QR code readers via your smart phone on entry, staff will be available if you require assistance.
Recreational swimming We are delighted to be able to offer recreational swimming prior or after lessons, all our students in our Learn to Swim program receive a free membership to our pool. We ask all families to please consider all patrons and keep their recreational swim to 30 minutes either side of the lesson time. This will help ensure we are meeting capacity requirements.
Entry and exit
Entry to the Federation Health, Sports and Aquatic Centre will be via carpark 5, entry 9 to the university. Please enter the facility through the main entrance to the Health and Sports Precinct via the tunnel under University Drive. If your lesson is after 5pm on a Monday to Friday, or on a Saturday, you are welcome to enter from carpark 4 entry 10 via the pool deck external doors.