UniSports has a wide range of membership and payment options to suit all.
We are delighted to welcome our Term 1 Learn to Swim students and families back to UniSports.
Our virtual group fitness classes are a great way to maximise physical and mental well-being.
In accordance with the Victorian Government, Aquatics & Recreation Victoria and Life Saving Victoria guidelines, the following conditions apply when visiting UniSports:
- If you are unwell, you must not visit the centre
- You must comply with QR scanning via your smart phone for contact tracing
- Social distancing of 1.5 metres must be maintained at all times
- A no towel, no visit policy will apply
- All gym equipment must be cleaned after each individual use
Registering your visit
All visitors are required to report to UniSports staff upon entry. Please scan the QR code readers via your smart phone on entry. UniSports staff will be available if you require assistance. You will have the ability to save your details which will allow for fast track entry on all future visits.
Entry and exit
Entry to the UniSports pool will be via carpark 4, entry 10 to the university. Please enter the facility directly via the pool deck external doors. Entry to the Health and Fitness Centre will be via carpark 5, entry 9 to the university. Please enter the facility via the tunnel from the carpark to the main entry of the Health and Sports Precinct. Onsite signage will be available to guide you.
Registering your visit All visitors are required to report to UniSports staff upon entry. Please scan the QR code readers via your smart phone on entry. UniSports staff will be available if you require assistance. You will have the ability to save your details which will allow for fast track entry on all future visits.
|Day||Health and Fitness Centre||Pool|
|Monday||6.00am - 8.30pm||6.00am - 7.30pm|
|Tuesday||6.00am - 8.30pm||6.00am - 8.30pm|
|Wednesday||6.00am - 8.30pm||6.00am - 8.30pm|
|Thursday||6.00am - 8.30pm||6.00am - 8.30pm|
|Friday||6.00am - 8.30pm||6.00am - 8.30pm|
|Saturday||8.00am - 3.00pm||8.00am - 3.00pm|
|Sunday||8.00am - 3.00pm||8.00am - 3.00pm|
*these classes are available via zoom, please contact UniSports for access details.
UniSports members - free
Adult - $9 per class or $80 for a 10 class pass
Concession - $8 per class or $70 for a 10 class pass
- Participants need to present to UniSports reception prior to the class.
- Class duration is between 30-45 minutes, dependent on the class
- Make sure you inform the instructor if it is your first class or if you have any injuries
- Participants must bring a drink bottle and towel to every class
- Correct sporting attire must be worn to the class
- The participant must wipe down the equipment after every class; disinfectant will be supplied by UniSports.
UniSports have a number of indoor and outdoor facilities that are available for hire.
- Health and Fitness Centre
- 25 metre indoor pool
- Tennis court
- Dance studio
- Recreation Centre