UniSports members: $5 per class
Non members: $9 per class
Bootcamp is FREE for students and FedUni Well Group Fitness Members or $5 for FedUni staff or community members.
UniHIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) is an interval training class designed to improve cardio and strength. UniHIIT will see no two classes the same with a different range of exercises and activities in each class. This includes boxing, skipping, and range of exercises using different equipment in a sharp 45 minute class.
A great cardio workout that improves your flexibility, agility, strength and balance and fantastic for burning kilojoules.
- Participants need to pay at UniSports reception and collect a group fitness ticket. This ticket is then presented to the instructor before the class starts.
- Class duration is between 40-50 minutes, dependent on the class
- Please do not be late for the classes as completing a warm up helps reduce the chance of injury
- Make sure you inform the instructor if it is your first class or if you have any injuries
- Participants must bring a drink bottle and towel to every class
- Correct sporting attire must be worn to the class
- The participant must wipe down the equipment after every class; disinfectant will be supplied by UniSports.