In accordance with the Victorian Government, Aquatics & Recreation Victoria and Life Saving Victoria guidelines, the following conditions apply when visiting UniSports:
- If you are unwell, you must not visit the centre
- You must comply with QR scanning via your smart phone for contact tracing
- You are no longer required to wear a face mask when exercising outdoors or indoors. It is recommended that you wear a face mask when you are indoors and you cannot keep 1.5 metres distance from others. For more information, please click here.
- Social distancing of 1.5 metres must be maintained at all times
- A no towel, no visit policy will apply
- All gym equipment must be cleaned after each individual use
Registering your visit
All visitors are required to report to UniSports staff upon entry. Please scan the QR code readers via your smart phone on entry. UniSports staff will be available if you require assistance. You will have the ability to save your details which will allow for fast track entry on all future visits.
Entry and exit
Entry to the UniSports pool will be via carpark 4, entry 10 to the university. Please enter the facility directly via the pool deck external doors. Entry to the Health and Fitness Centre will be via carpark 5, entry 9 to the university. Please enter the facility via the tunnel from the carpark to the main entry of the Health and Sports Precinct. Onsite signage will be available to guide you.
Registering your visit All visitors are required to report to UniSports staff upon entry. Please scan the QR code readers via your smart phone on entry. UniSports staff will be available if you require assistance. You will have the ability to save your details which will allow for fast track entry on all future visits.
|Day||Health and Fitness Centre||Pool|
|Monday||6.00am - 8.30pm||6.00am - 7.30pm|
|Tuesday||6.00am - 8.30pm||6.00am - 8.30pm|
|Wednesday||6.00am - 8.30pm||6.00am - 8.30pm|
|Thursday||6.00am - 8.30pm||6.00am - 8.30pm|
|Friday||6.00am - 8.30pm||6.00am - 8.30pm|
|Saturday||8.00am - 3.00pm||8.00am - 3.00pm|
|Sunday||8.00am - 3.00pm||8.00am - 3.00pm|
Stay tuned for an extended in person group fitness timetable recommencing in 2021!
On demand fitness classes
We are delighted to announce that we have launched our on demand fitness classes. These classes can be accessed at anytime via the FedMoves app, which is available for download from App Store (iPhone) & Play Store (Android).
Delivered by Technogym, the classes feature 3 levels of intensity, are suitable for all fitness levels and range from 10 to 45 minutes in duration. The library of classes will be free to all users until the end of 2020.
Classes included are:
- Low Intensity – Yoga/Pilates/Stretch/Maternity
- Moderate Intensity – Strength/Barre/Cardio
- High Intensity – HIIT/EMOM/Tabata/AMRAP/Boxing/Muay Thai
Please note: the FedMoves app is only available on your smart device. To improve your experience, you can stream the class on your TV using Chromecast or Airplay. You can also connect your heart rate device to FedMoves, with results displaying on your TV screen.
To view an instructional video of how to access these classes, please click here.
UniSports have a number of indoor and outdoor facilities that are available for hire.
- Health and Fitness Centre
- 25 metre indoor pool
- Tennis court
- Dance studio
- Recreation Centre