Food Relief Assistance Wimmera
We understand many of our students are experiencing financial difficulty as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic. Federation University is committed to supporting you to continue your studies during this challenging time.
Federation University Food Relief Assistance is now available to assist students who may be experiencing difficulty accessing a range of food and essential items.
A number of resources and options will be available to support students studying at the Wimmera Campus. The university is currently working with local councils, welfare agencies, supermarkets and businesses to provide support to this important initiative, in the meantime, please find a list of support resources below.
Support and assistance
- Christian Emergency Food Centre
- Our emergency assistance service is available to help those people living in a large part of Western Victoria. We support clients in the municipalities of Hindmarsh, Horsham Rural City, West Wimmera and Yarriambiack as well as some parts of the Buloke and Northern Grampians shires.
- Location | 28 Firebrace Street, Horsham
- Further details | Christian Emergency Food Centre
- The Salvation Army Horsham Corps
- Location | 12 Kalkee Road, Horsham
- Further details | Salvation Army Horsham
- Uniting Wimmera
- Location | Baillie Street, Horsham
- Further details | Uniting Wimmera
Student support and assistance
A range of student support and services are available via phone and online. Please see the website for full details and contacts
Students are able to contact the Student Support Officer for support, advice and assistance.
Anabel Cheng Estevez, Student Support Officer | Student Experience
Phone: +61 3 5362 2604, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Further details will be updated on this page as they become available.