Early Childhood Education Conference 2019
Saturday 5 October, 2019 | Program now available
Register now for the Federation University Early Childhood Education Conference
Special offer | Buy one registration, get the second half price.
Featured keynote speaker
Dr Red Ruby Scarlet is an activist, early childhood teacher-researcher, consultant, artist and academic. Red has been working in early childhood for over 25 years and is devoted to creative, imaginative, inclusive practices that promote dignity and integrity in early childhood. Red has developed curriculum and learning frameworks nationally and internationally. She has won numerous awards for her teaching and advocacy.
- Latest research from experts in the field
- Best practice in early childhood education
- How theory can be translated into practice
- Nature pedagogy in the early years and the Australian context
- Marrung Aboriginal Education Strategy and/or Indigenous Cultural Competency in the early years
- Educator and centre health and wellbeing
- Contemporary curriculums and Inclusive practice
- STEM - innovative practice and technology
- Collaborative partnerships with families, schools and communities
- Developing engaging early childhood learning and teaching environments
- Practical tips, takeaways and so much more
Speakers and presenters
- Professor Claire McLachlan, Dean of the School of Education, Federation University
- Karen Felstead, Lecturer, Literacy (including Early Childhood Education), Federation University
- Dr Alison Lord, Senior Lecturer Early Childhood, Federation University
- Kylie Nice, Lecturer, Education, Federation University
- Dr Majida Mehana, Lecturer, Education, Federation University
- Vijaya Tatineni, Lecturer, Education, Federation University
- Steve Matheson, Federation University
- Beilei Zang, Federation University
- Dan Wan, Federation University
- Barbara Chancellor, Federation University
- Neville Atkinson, Victorian Aboriginal Education Association Incorporated
Special offer: Buy 1 registration, get the second half price.
Registrations must be purchased in the same transaction. Discount will be automatically applied at checkout. Limited time only.
The Federation University Early Childhood Education Conference is a professional development and networking opportunity open to anyone working in the early years sector, including kindergarten teachers, educators, managers, volunteers, researchers, long day and family day care, family, playgroups, and more.
Be a part of the inaugural FedUni Early Childhood Education Conference, and put your brand in front of those working directly in the Industry. Sponsorship packages are available (pdf, 3.4mb)
On-site accommodation is available to attendees. To enquire, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.