The 2019 Residential Support Team Scholarships are available to current FedUni students who live in FedUni Living residences and have been appointed a role within the volunteer Residential Support Team.
- Full, Half and Quarter Scholarships are available, up to a total value of $4,000 pa
- Paid monthly by FedUni Living as rental rebates over 10 months (February-November)
- Variable dependent on the number of residents, and the number of RST members appointed
- A range of roles and opportunities are available, with the possibility of fulfilling multiple roles
- Based on application and interview process conducted in Aug/Sept, as well as your residential community involvement, academic achievement, leadership skills, communication skills, enthusiasm, initiative, participation and career interests
To be eligible to receive the FedUni Living Residential Support Team 2019 Scholarship you must;
- be an Australian or New Zealand citizen, or a holder of a permanent-resident or humanitarian visa, or an international student
- be a current enrolled student at Federation University Australia, Ballarat, Gippsland, Berwick Campuses or Online
- be a current FedUni Living resident
- be appointed to a role withing the Residential Support Team
To maintain the role within the Residential Support Team, as well as the scholarship status, recipients must
- not breach any conditions of the FedUni Living licence agreement or code of conduct.
- maintain their FedUni enrolment, as well as a pass (50%) grade average
- adhere to all FedUni Living Residential Support Team guidelines
Visit the RST application website for details on how to apply and to submit your application
Applications open: Monday 20th August
Applications close: Monday 3rd September.
Terms and Conditions
- Scholarships cannot be deferred
- Scholarships will be dispersed monthly for 10 months (Feb-Nov) as a rental rebate on the recipients StarRez account
- Scholarship is only valid while the recipient is a current resident with FedUni Living and member of the RST
- FedUni Living reserves the right to cancel or suspend any scholarship payments if the scholarship conditions are breached
Find out more about the RST Expectations and Applications.
We can't wait to have you on the team!