On-campus Online Living
Study online, not alone
Online students often worry about feeling isolated and out of the loop, and may not know they can live on campus.
FedUni research shows students living on campus are more likely to succeed in their studies. Our highly effective support programs, and unique residential experience contribute to greater satisfaction and success in relation to your university experience, whether you are studying on-campus or online.
Read on to find out about how to apply and the many benefits of living on campus.
Kelsey - Online student and FedUni Living resident
‘Living on campus and studying online keeps me connected and part of something bigger.'
'I have been presented with so many amazing opportunities and had access to an incredible amount of support that would not have been possible otherwise.I have access to on-campus resources including the library and lecturers, in addition to living with like-minded people assisting with study groups and motivation. I would definitely recommend living on-campus, whether you are studying on-campus…. or online.’
- Success: Proven transition programs assisting students to 'settle in' to university life
- Friends: Develop life-long friendships and a sense of community
- Safe: 24/7 access to dedicated residential support
- Fun: Planned experiences, activities and instant networks
- Easy: No hidden costs with bills included in rent
- Convenient: Residences located on, or close to campus
Find out more about FedUni Living
- Apply now
- Fees and charges
- First year guarantee
- Campus Life Cash
- Life on Res - activities and events
- Ballarat accommodation options
- Gippsland accommodation options
- Berwick accommodation options
- Frequently asked questions