Variational Analysis Down Under Conference 2018
Monday 19th - Wednesday 21st 2018
FedUni Living welcomes you to stay with us on campus at Federation University Australia, Mt Helen Campus.
FedUni Living Mt Helen on-campus accommodation is located within walking distance of the main campus buildings and the conference venuw.
- Self contained units: 12 single bedrooms with shared kitchen, living and bathroom facilities
- Tranquil bush setting surrounded by many native birds and animals
- Free onsite parking
- Free Internet
- 24/7 Security
- Self catered kitchen including fridge, microwave, oven, toaster and kettle
- Complimentary tea, coffee, milk and sugar
- Laundry facilities
- Rate: $70 per person per night. Weekly rates also available
- Hot or cold breakfast options available on request
To book short-term accommodation please visit the Campus Life Portal. If this is your first booking with us you will need to register, if you have made previous bookings with us, please log in to complete your booking. Forgotten your login details? Contact us.
Bookings should be made at least two working days prior to check-in. Confirmation and invoices will be sent to your registered email address with instructions how to pay. Payment must be received prior to keys being received.
Check in is available from the FedUni Living office during office hours Monday to Friday from 2pm until 5pm. Please contact us to arrange after hours check-in.
Check-out is prior to 10 am on day of departure. A key drop box is available in the FedUni Living office foyer.