Located in Mt Clear, Jemacra Place is ideally located for students attending Mt Helen Campus.
Jemacra Place consists of five and six bedroom houses, each including two bathrooms, kitchen, living, dining and laundry areas.
Residents have easy access to Mt Helen Campus, with the nearby bus stop and pleasant walking/running track. Mt Clear shopping centre, only a few minutes walk, offers chemist, post office, supermarket, take-away options, butcher, bakery and more.
The Jemacra Place complex was designed and constructed to facilitate the reduction of new materials, water and energy. Jemacra Place is a water wise community and uses large tanks for the collection of grey water and has water savers installed on all showers.
Why live in Jemacra Place?
- Five or six bedroom houses with two bathrooms, kitchen, living, dining and laundry facilities
- Convenient location with easy access to Mt Helen Campus as well as local shops and services
- Membership to UniSports included for all residents - UniSports is located on the Mt Helen Campus, and includes gym and pool facilities
- Make lifelong friendships
- Take advantage of the amazing support services and numerous activities and events available to residents
- 24/7 security and support available
- Proven transition programs including 'Compass Weekend' to assist all residents in 'settling in'
- No hidden costs with bills included in rent
- Street parking facilities available
What is available in the houses?
- Each house has five or six bedrooms with bed, desk and wardrobe.
- Open plan living includes a fully equipped kitchen, dining and lounge areas.
- Each house includes two bathrooms and laundry facilities.
- Outside offers landscaped surrounds and pleasant paved areas ideal for resident activities.
- For a full list of inclusions please see the 'Items provided and what to bring list (pdf, 73kb)'.
Where is Jemacra Place Residences?
Jemacra Place is located with easy access to Mt Helen Campus. The bus stop is within a few minutes walk, as well as a pleasant walking/running track goes through to the Mt Helen Campus. Mt Clear shopping centre, only a few minutes walk, offers chemist, post office, supermarket, take-away options, butcher, bakery and more.
How do I apply and how much does it cost?