Camp Street is situated in the heart of Ballarat, just minutes from restaurants, nightclubs, shopping strips and the cinema. The residences in the north building are located on level four and consists of ensuite studio rooms with kitchenettes and four bedroom units each with a fully equipped kitchen and common areas.
Accommodation in the south building is located on levels four and five and consists of ensuite studio rooms with kitchenettes as well as a large fully equipped kitchen and common area for use by all residents.
Many rooms in both buildings have balcony access with spectacular views over Ballarat and district. Apartments and Studios are accessible only to residents with swipe card access in each lift.
Why live in Camp Street residence?
- Studio ensuite apartments and four bedroom apartments available
- Short walk to class - accommodation is located above the Camp Street Campus lecture theatres, studios, galleries and classrooms
- Located in the heart of Ballarat, close to restaurants, entertainment and shopping
- Common space with fully equipped kitchen, TV and lounge area available for residents to relax, study and catch up with others
- Make lifelong friendships
- Take advantage of the amazing support services and numerous activities and events available to residents
- 24/7 security and support available
- Proven transition programs including Compass Weekend to assist all residents in 'settling in'
- No hidden costs with bills included in rent
- Secure undercover car parking facilities available (permit required)
- Secure laundry facilities available with swipe card access
What is available in the units?
- Studio apartments including an ensuite, kitchenette, bed, desk and wardrobe space.
- Four bedroom apartments include a fully equipped kitchen, lounge/common area, bathroom and four separate bedrooms with bed, desk and wardrobe space.
- Many rooms also have balcony access with stunning views over Ballarat and surrounding areas.
- Studios and apartments are accessible via secure swipe card lift access
- For a full list of inclusions please see the 'Items provided and what to bring list (73kb)'.
Where is Camp Street?
Camp Street is located in the heart of Ballarat CBD with easy access to many of the cities restaurants, nightlife, shopping and businesses. The campus is within walking distance to the train station, bus stop, supermarkets, banks and post office.
How do I apply and how much does it cost?
Please note: due to the central location of the Arts Academy with close proximity to much of Ballarat's nightlife, noise levels may be increased over weekends and holiday periods.