North Residences is located immediately adjacent to the main campus and opposite the N3 car park, these are very popular units. North Place has a capacity to accommodate 35 residents.
North Place buildings are double storey solid brick buildings, with rooms comprising of two different layouts - standard and ensuite.
Residents share common facilities including fully equipped kitchen, lounge, bathroom and laundries. Each floor has a separate toilet and shower as well as a washing machine and clothes dryer.
Why live in North Residences?
- Residents can choose from standard or ensuite room types
- Fully equipped kitchen, lounge, bathroom and laundry available for residents use
- Short walk to class - located on the Gippsland Campus only minutes from lecture theatres, classrooms and the many other on-campus services
- Make lifelong friendships
- Take advantage of the amazing support services and numerous activities and events available to residents
- 24/7 security and support available
- Proven transition programs including Compass to assist all residents in 'settling in'
- No hidden costs with bills included in rent
- Car parking available
What is available in the units?
- North units have standard and ensuite room options for residents.
- Each unit has a fully equipped kitchen, lounge and dining areas as well as bathroom and laundry facilities.
- For a full list of inclusions please see the 'Items provided and what to bring list (pdf 73kb)'.
Where are North Residences?
North residences are located on the Gippsland Campus, adjacent to the main campus and opposite the N3 car park. View a map of the Gippsland Campus.
How do I apply and how much does it cost?