Halls of Residence
Halls of Residence provides Federation University students with modern, environmentally friendly living. The new complex consists of two buildings, with a total of 50 bedrooms. Halls of residence offers residents with the option of three bedroom layouts: standard, ensuite and mobility access bedrooms.
Enjoy the great opportunities to meet and socialise with fellow residents in your spacious shared kitchen and living spaces.
Why live in Halls of Residences?
- Living options of standard, ensuite or mobility access rooms available
- Fully equipped kitchen, lounge, bathrooms and laundry available for residents use
- Short walk to class - located on the Gippsland Campus only minutes from lecture theatres, classrooms and the many other on-campus services
- Make lifelong friendships
- Take advantage of the amazing support services and numerous activities and events available to residents
- 24/7 security and support available
- Proven transition programs including 'Compass' to assist all residents in 'settling in'
- No hidden costs with bills included in rent
- Regular cleaning of common spaces
- Car parking available
What is available in the units?
- Halls of Residence provides fully furnished, self-contained accommodations, with the option of standard, ensuite or mobility access rooms.
- Halls of Residence common facilities shared by all housemates include fully equipped modern kitchen, lounge, dining, bathroom and laundry spaces.
- For a full list of inclusions please see the 'Items provided and what to bring list (pdf, 73kb)'.
Where are Halls of Residence?
Halls of Residence are located on the Federation University Gippsland Campus. View a map of the Gippsland Campus.
How do I apply and how much does it cost?