FedUni research shows students who live in residences are more likely to be successful in their studies and transition to university life. #SuccessLivesHere
The FedUni Living Residences offer comfortable, single fully furnished bedrooms. Communal living areas consist of TV/Lounge room and fully equipped kitchens. Laundry facilities are also available at all residences.
- Ballarat residences
- Gippsland residences
- Melbourne (Berwick) residences
- Video collection
- Compare living options
- Short-term accommodation
- Summer holiday and group accommodation
- Fees and charges
Applications are currently open for accommodation in 2020. Apply online today!
FedLiving has a range of accommodation scholarships available for students studying with Federation University Australia.
- Regional Rural and Remote Accommodation Scholarship
- International Commencing Student Accommodation Scholarship
- Directors Academic Scholarship
- International Returning Residents Discount
- High Achievers Scholarship
- Occupational Therapy Student Accommodation Scholarship
- Henry Sutton PhD Scholarships
Federation University Australia's research shows student attrition to be considerably lower for students who live with us compared to those who do not. Find out why…
- Make your mark with the FedLiving Support Team 2020
- Success lives here
- A-Z important information
- Compass orientation
- Activities and events
- On-campus online living
- Wayn-Gurr Derrk Bush Tucker community gardens
International students living on campus experience a greater level of support, instant networks and lifelong friendships. A number of services and options are available for international students.
- Commencing Student Accommodation Scholarships
- Airport Transfer Service
- Ballarat residences tour (Chinese with English subtitles)
Call, email or visit us to find out more