Online enrolment opening dates
You can enrol into your classes for 2018 from the following dates:
|Higher education students||TAFE students|
|Enrolments for Semester 2, 2018 open on Monday 5 March, 2018||Your program co-ordinator will contact you when you are able to enrol|
You can do everything you need to do to enrol from wherever you are. Just follow the steps below to get on your way:
Your enrolment checklist is accessed from your my Student Centre homepage. Select the Enrolment Checklist tile to begin.
For step-by-step instructions on how to complete your checklist, view our Enrolment Checklist video (right) or download one of our guides:
- Guide to Completing Your Enrolment Checklist (Higher education students) (PDF, 954KB)
- Guide to Completing Your Enrolment Checklist (TAFE students) (PDF, 1098KB)
Your Enrolment Checklist must be completed before you can enrol in to your classes.
Locate your program structure via your faculty and campus below:
Faculty of Science and Technology
Faculty of Education and Arts
TAFE students will be provided with a copy of their program structure by their program coordinator.
Important note: You can only enrol into courses for which you have met, or are enrolled to meet, the course requirements (i.e. prerequisites, co-requisites, etc).
Please see our Summary of changes made in 2016 page for more details.
Course prerequisites, co-requisites and exclusions
As you select the classes you want to enrol in to for each of your courses in my Student Centre:
- course prerequisite, co-requisite and/or exclusion information will be displayed under the 'Enrolment Information' heading.
- if you have met the course requirements, or are not excluded from enrolling in to the course, enrolment into this class will be permitted.
- if you do not met the course requirements, or are excluded from enrolling in to the course, an error message will appear and you will not be able to enrol in to the class.
Courses requiring Faculty approval
Some courses, such as project courses or industry placement courses, require faculty approval before you can enrol in them. This will be clearly indicated in the 'Enrolment Information' field and in the error message you receive when you try to enrol in to their classes.
You will need to contact your faculty to obtain permission to enrol into these type courses.
TAFE students are not required to search and select their courses. All required courses will appear when the enrol button is clicked in ‘My Academic Progress Tracker’.
Once you have completed your enrolment checklist you will have access to enrol in to your courses / classes online:
View our enrolment tutorial video (right) or download our guide to assist you in enrolling online:
- How to Enrol into Classes' guide (Higher education students) (PDF, 1.4KB)
- How to Enrol into Classes' guide (TAFE students) (PDF, 865kb)
If you are prevented from enrolling online please contact us on 1800 FED UNI (1800 333 864) to discuss other options available to you.
Once you have completed the enrolment process it is important to check your enrolment details to ensure that they are complete and correct:
- Off campus and online students can confirm their enrolment by clicking on the Academic tabs in my Student Centre.
- TAFE students will be provided with a timetable and a copy of their training plan by their program coordinator.
Phone 1800 FED UNI (1800 333 864)