Student ID card
Your student ID card is your key to the University's services and facilities. Presentation of a student ID card allows you to:
- Sit examinations
- Borrow from the Library
- Use University photocopiers/printers (once loaded with credit)
- Access computer labs after hours
- Receive up to a 10% discount on general titles at Ballarat Books (15 Armstrong Street North, Ballarat)
You are provided with an initial student ID card at no cost. You can order your first ID card online using FedUni's CaptureMe Portal.
Once you have uploaded your photo, your ID card will be ready to collect from your nominated campus location from 2pm on the following business day. See below for more information about ID card collection points:
- Berwick - Student HQ, Building 903, Level 1
- Gippsland – Student HQ, Building 1S, Room 203
- Off-campus/online/flexible delivery - ID cards will be posted to students directly
- Horsham – Main reception
- Mt Helen – Student HQ (T building opposite the Library)
- SMB – Student Administration (D Building, Lydiard St)
- Partner students – your Student ID card will be sent directly to the relevant partner for distribution
If your card is lost or damaged, you can get a replacement card at a cost of $10.00. Replacement cards can be obtained from your Student HQ.
You will need to fill out a Student ID Card Replacement form (pdf, 298kb). These forms are also available from Student HQ at each campus.
If you locate your original student ID card at a later date, destroy it.