How to apply
How to apply
Year 12 students
- a VCE student
- an interstate VCE student
- a New Zealand applicant
- an International Baccalaureate student
Non-Year 12 applicants
- are a TAFE, VET and/or higher education graduate
- are a private provider student
- have current or previous work experience
- are undertaking a 'gap year'
- are currently a university student
- are a mature age applicant
Apply direct to FedUni
Please go to our Apply direct page for further information.
Applications for postgraduate by research scholarships must be received by 31 October each year for commencement the following year.
For further information on how to apply please go to our Research degrees application page.
- Offshore Semester 1, 2017 - Closing Fri 06 January 2017.
- Onshore Semester 1, 2017 - Closing Mon 13 Feb 2017.
- For other semesters please go to our Cutoff dates page
Applicants interested in applying for our TAFE courses should visit our TAFE applications page.
Our short courses require the completion of customised application forms.
Visit the Short courses section of our Course Finder for further information.
Credit for previous studies
Use our Credit search tool to determine whether you might be eligible for credit.