Respect. Now. Always
We want these to be the best years of your life, so if you or someone you know has experienced sexual assault or harassment, support and help are available.
I saw a girl getting seriously hassled. So I spoke to someone.
They kept making homophobic insults. So I got support.
He wouldn't leave me alone. So I got help.
I felt unsafe around him. So I got support.
Support and help
In case of emergency
- Ballarat and Wimmera - 6911 (internal phones) or 5327 6911 (other phones)
- Gippsland - 333 (internal phones) or 5122 6999 (other phones)
- or dial 000
Equity and Equal Opportunity
Ph: (03) 5327 9357 or 5327 8104
Ph: (03) 5327 6333 or 5122 6662
Student health and wellbeing
Ph: (03) 5327 9470 or 5122 6425
Information - Responding to sexual assault
Respect. Now. Always. campaign
- View Harassment A3 poster (pdf, 2mb)
- View Homophobic A3 poster (pdf, 2 mb)
- View Unsafe A3 poster (pdf, 1.9mb)
- View Sexual Assault Campaign A3 poster (pdf, 1.5mb)