Working with Children (WWC) checks
In order to meet Victorian government legislative requirements under the Working With Children (WWC) Act 2005, the University has developed a Working With Children Check (WWCC) Policy and Procedure applicable to all staff, contractors and volunteers who are required to work in child-related work or activities on behalf of the University.
Please find below links that will help you to understand who will need a WWCC and the steps you will need to follow to ensure adherence with the WWCC Policy and Procedure.
- Frequently Asked Questions (pdf, 190kb)
- Working with Children Check Policy
- Working with Children Procedure
Related Forms and Documents
- WWCC (Employee) application form (pdf, 106kb) - SAMPLE ONLY
- Working at a TAFE institute or with TAFE students - who needs a Working with Children Check, Victorian Government Solicitor's Office Guidelines (PDF, 2.84MB)