- View FutureLearn's online course Mindfulness for Wellbeing and Peak Performance to learn mindfulness techniques to reduce stress and improve your wellbeing and work/study performance.
- Building positive relationships (pdf, 283kb)
- Creating a positive workplace - staff (pdf, 164kb)
- Get a life, get a balance - building resilience (pdf, 183kb)
- Managing gossip in the workplace (pdf, 165kb)
- Maximising or enhancing your emotional fitness (pdf, 258kb)
- Mental health awareness and support (pdf, 168kb)
- Mindfulness (pdf, 162kb)
- The danger of workplace gossip (pdf, 112kb)
Risk, Health and Safety (RHS) offer the following courses:
|Mental Health First Aid|| Better Understanding and Preventing Stress|
- for managers/supervisors
|2 days face-to-face or blended delivery||2 hours – no cost|
The cost for face-to-face sessions is covered by the RHS department.
An $80 cancellation fee will apply to those who enrol and don't attend.
Tue, 27 and Wed, 28 November
9:00 am to 4:00 pm both days
This training covers:
Please call RHS to request a date.
For more training options, please visit: