Academic and admin review
In the Consultation Paper: Transitional Structures for Federation University Australia in 2014 (pdf, 54kb) released in August last year, it was highlighted that the process of finalising the organisational structures for Federation University Australia would begin in early 2014.
During the next few months, two reviews will take place: a review of academic organisational structures and a review of administrative support structures. View paper providing information for staff regarding the reviews (pdf, 65kb).
Academic Organisational Structure
- Academic Organisation Structure - Final paper (pdf, 60kb)
- Updated consultation paper (pdf, 57kb)
- Discussion paper (pdf, 179kb)
- List of information sessions (pdf, 36kb)
Administrative Support Structures
- Review of Administrative Support Structures (Stage 2) - Final Paper and Implementation (pdf, 425kb)
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) (pdf, 225kb)
- Review of Administrative Support Structures (Stage 2) - Consultation Paper - Additional Information (pdf, 140kb)
- Review of Administrative Support Structures (Stage 2) - Consultation Paper (pdf, 60kb)
- Administrative Support Structures - Final paper (pdf, 93kb)
- Consultation paper information sessions (pdf, 35kb)
- Consultation paper (pdf, 91kb)
- Focus Groups - Ballarat (pdf, 44kb)
- Focus Groups - Gippsland (pdf, 44kb)
- FedNews item - posted 19 March 2014
To request information on the review process, or to provide feedback, please e-mail: email@example.com
The University's Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by ringing 1300 OUR EAP (1300 687 327) or 03 8681 2444.
More information on available services can be found at: EAP information (Converge International).