- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Employment Policy and Procedure
- Support for students with disability
- Support for staff with disability
- Disability parking
- Accessible events
- FedUni provides a range of English language programs at Federation College for anyone whose first language is not English.
- There are programs that can be accessed by international and migrant students for academic and language support. Of particular interest might be the Peer Assisted Study Sessions (PASS).
International and multicultural students
FedUni's Centre for Multicultural Services aims to assist international students settle into FedUni, to live and function effectively within Australian society and to be successful in their studies.
Students from a non-English speaking background: view the Higher Education Assessment Policy regarding use of a bilingual dictionary for invigilated assessments.