CLIPP Professional Development Schedule
Get BOLD ready for Semester 2 2016 - PD schedule
The start of semester is just around the corner. Are you ready to deliver your courses? CLIPP is offering a suite of pre-semester training opportunities to help you enhance your Blended On-Line and Digital (BOLD) teaching practices and get ready to deliver in Sem 2 2016 and begin planning for the year ahead! Still not sure you need training, ask yourself the following questions:
- Do you know what's new in 2016 in the world of eLearning technology at FedUni?
- Are you aware of the integration changes to Moodle that will make it easier for you to incorporate virtual classrooms (via Adobe Connect) and ePortfolios (via Mahara) into your teaching practice as well as discover, publish and share your learning content via Equella?
- Do you know about online assessment options and how to effectively set these up to make it clear to students and reduce your marking time?
- Are you aware of the content development options in, and outside of Moodle, want to see some examples of good practice and make a start enhancing your own course?
- Do you want to know more about running virtual classrooms and online office consultation support hours through Adobe Connect?
- or are you just getting started and need to know the basics?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then check out our Get BOLD ready for Sem 2 2016: PD schedule where you will find a range of training opportunities covering these topics and many more.
To access the list of training options and book visit the following website and use the self-enrolment code when prompted