CLIPP Mini Learning and Teaching Grants
The tri-annual CLIPP Mini L&T Grants are being made available to FedUni general and academic staff to support and enable initiatives that align with the objectives described in the Learning and Teaching Plan 2015-2017 (PDF, 190kb). The funding can be utilised by staff to support a small scale pilot L&T innovation and/or mini project relevant to the practice outlined within the objectives of the Learning and Teaching Plan 2015-2017.
- The total amount of funding available per round is up to $10,000.
- The exact amount of funding available varies depending on the round (ideally 3 rounds will become available per year, February, May and December TBC)
- Applications will be rated against each criterion
- Both qualitative and quantitative feedback will become available for applicants at the end of the round
2016 Application information
- Round 1 - 2016 Grant Application Information (PDF, 63.4kb)
- Round 2 - 2016 Grant Application Information (PDF, 436kb)
- Round 3 - 2016 Grant Application Information (PDF,130kb)
Round 2 Application note: For a .docx template of the budget breakdown (seen on page 5 of above PDF) please email Kim Harvey-Keddy.
- If you would like to discuss this application, please call on 5327 6323 or make a time to meet by contacting Kim Harvey-Keddy