A newly developed program for 2017 brings together a collaboration of local, national and international resources designed specifically for the context of Federation University. Learning and communicative activities are designed to enable staff to shape their learning to suit their learning contexts and teaching settings, including online, blended and flipped classrooms. Participants can tailor the course to suit their work needs by taking a break from study and picking up the next module in later intakes.
Target group: This non-award course is highly recommended for any academic staff or library staff members developing, teaching and coordinating an online, blended or flipped course.
Delivery mode: Online, facilitated. Six modules. Each module is offered twice throughout the year
Time allocation: One month per module. Approximately 14 hours per module. Modules commence the first Monday of each month
Offered: Two intakes per year – April and June
Comprising of six online facilitated modules, with one month to complete each module.
- Module 1 – Learning in a BOLD environment
- Module 2 – Assessing BOLD learning
- Module 3 – Designing for BOLD learning & teaching
- Module 4 – Teaching in a BOLD environment
- Module 5 – Monitoring BOLD engagement
- Module 6 – Enhancing BOLD learning & teaching practices