Fed Staff – Academic Ready is a fully online course delivered through CLIPP which follows Fed Staff – Teaching Ready. This course aims to extend on the fundamental principles of learning and teaching to build knowledge and capacity for teaching in a contemporary tertiary climate.
- Target group: Any academic or library staff member at Federation University Australia. This course is highly recommended for all new academic and library staff within their second year of appointment
- Delivery mode: Online, facilitated. Six modules. Each module is offered two times a year. Modules commence 1st Monday of the month.
- Time allocation: One month per module. Approximately 20 hours per module.
- Cost: Nil.
- Offered: Two intakes – March and September
Participants can tailor the course to suit their work needs by taking a break from study and picking up the next module in the next intake. Comprising of six modules that explore the following elements of education in the tertiary sector:
- Module 1: Online learning and teaching
- Module 2: Blended learning and teaching
- Module 3: Curriculum Design: Learner-centred
- Module 4: Collegial teaching
- Module 5: Students as partners
- Module 6: Challenges and teaching
Note: Successful completion of all six modules, may enable participants to apply for credit for EDGCT5008 within the Graduate Certificate of Education (Tertiary Teaching).
- Maximum of 20 participants per intake
- For any questions please contact Sharon Holden on or phone: (03) 5327 9383
- Download the Fed Staff Academic Ready Flyer (PDF, 122kb)
- Contact Tulsa Andrews via email or phone (03) 5327 9654