Short courses: BOLD short courses 1 – 6
To provide academic and teaching support staff at Federation University Australia, and FedUni Partner Providers, with a foundation of online learning and teaching concepts and practices within a tertiary setting.
- Target group: These stand alone, non-award short courses are highly recommended for staff members designing, developing, teaching or coordinating an online or blended course
- Delivery mode: Online | both self-paced and facilitated components
- Time allocation: Approximately 10 hours per short course delivered over 4 weeks - 2.5 hours per week
- Design Series: BOLD Short Courses 1, 2 & 3 - February & July
- Teaching Series: BOLD Short Courses 4, 5 & 6 - April & September
- On demand (for identified groups)
- Cost: Nil
Each short course has both a self-paced and facilitated component, synchronous and asynchronous communicative activities, and opportunities to reflect and consolidate learning, with a 'virtual' session for those who prefer additional “face-to-face” communications. Short course contents include:
|Design series||Teaching series|
Link provided on FedNews advertisements during times of offering
Click on the titles above to self-enrol in the Moodle site.
Click here to download this information in a flyer (pdf, 118kb)
Contact your Faculty Learning Designer
Contact Tulsa Andrews within CLIPP on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (03) 5327 9654