Central PD offerings
The start of semester is just around the corner. Are you ready to deliver your courses? CLIPP is offering a suite of training opportunities to help you enhance your Blended On-Line and Digital (BOLD) teaching practices and get ready to deliver in Semester 2, 2017 and begin planning for the year ahead. Still not sure you need training, ask yourself the following questions:
- Know what's new in 2017 in the world of learning and teaching technologies at FedUni?
- Are you aware of the integration changes to Moodle that will make it easier for you to incorporate virtual classrooms (via Adobe Connect) and ePortfolios (via Mahara) into your teaching practice as well as discover, publish and share your learning content via Equella?
- Do you know about online assessment options and how to effectively set these up to make it clear to students and reduce your marking time?
- Are you aware of the content development options in, and outside of Moodle, want to see some examples of good practice and make a start enhancing your own course?
- Want to know more about running virtual classrooms and online office consultation support hours through Adobe Connect?
- Just getting started and need to know the basics?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then check out our CLIPP BOLD Professional Development Series 2, 2017 schedule where you will find a range of training opportunities covering these topics and many more.
To access the list of training options and book visit the following website and use the self-enrolment code when prompted
Schedules and booking:
- BOLD Professional Development Series - June 2017 (PDF, 176kb)
- BOLD Professional Development Series - July 2017 (PDF, 496kb)
- Enrolment code: pd