Assessment: Giving valuable feedback
The purpose of this 45-minute online module and 1-hour interactive workshop is to support relevant, specific and effective feedback for student learning.
Intended learning outcomes
This 45-minute self-paced online unit is designed to support academic teaching staff in formulating processes for quality feedback processes to support student learning.
On completion of the online materials, participants will be able to:
- Understand the principles underlying feedback that promotes learning
- Distinguish between adequate and inadequate feedback
- Understand how to make feedback relevant, specific and effective for student learning
This one (1) hour interactive workshop is designed to support staff in evaluating current feedback processes, identify strengths and gaps, and explore areas for enhancement.
On completion of the interactive workshop, participants will be able to:
- Appreciate the role feedback has in as, of and for learning
- Evaluate the effectiveness of current feedback processes
- Formulate quality learner-centred feedback processes
Complete this module/workshop:
This online resource can be completed at any time by accessing Fed Staff – Learning & Teaching Fundamentals (self enrolment password: pd)
Workshop can be arranged in request. Please contact Tulsa Andrews on ph: 5327 9654 or email: email@example.com