Citations for Outstanding Contributions to Student Learning
Up to 150 awards of $10,000 each (includes Early Career Category)
The University may nominate up to 6 individuals or teams of academic and professional staff who make an outstanding contribution to student learning. Nominations will close by 5pm on the 4th May 2017.
The Australian Awards for University Teaching (AAUT) were established in 1997 by the Australian Government to celebrate and reward excellence in university teaching. The AAUT recognise quality teaching practice and outstanding contributions to student learning, demonstrating excellence in higher education learning and teaching. Recipients, with the support of their institutions, further contribute to systemic change in learning and teaching through the ongoing sharing and dissemination of knowledge.
Citations for Outstanding Contributions to Student Learning (Citations)
Citations recognise and reward the diversity of contributions made by individuals and teams to the quality of student learning. Up to 150 Citations, valued at $10,000 each, are awarded to eligible staff who have made a significant contribution to the quality of student learning in a specific area of responsibility over a sustained period.
Timeline and application forms for 2017 AAUT Citation Nomination
- 2017 AAUT Timeline: Citations for Outstanding Contributions to Student Learning (PDF, 182kb)
- 2017 Citation Nomination Form
- AAUT FedUni Citation Template (Docx, 226kb)
(Please note: signatures are not required for sections J and K on the nomination form; approval from the Vice-Chancellor and the Intuitional Contact Officer will be sort in the final stages of the submission process by the CLIPP office.)
- Citation Instructions (AAUT Extract) (PDF, 149kb)
- 2017 Program Information and Nomination Instructions
- Writing an award-winning account of your teaching practice Tips for writing an award nomination
- Evidence checklist for Teaching Awards worksheet
- Characteristics of excellent teaching Information to assist with your award nomination
For more information and questions on citations, please contact:
- Sharon Holden, Professional Development Support Officer, CLIPP
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: (03) 5327 9383